Susan for Davis School Board
THANK YOU + LAWN SIGNS
We are really grateful for the support! If anyone still has a lawn sign that needs picking up, please call (530)304-6360.
Public education is at risk.
Funding has steadily eroded. Progress toward closing the achievement gap is painfully slow. Educators are asked to do more with less even as they work to make sure all students achieve success.
The challenges for the Davis Joint Unified School District have never been greater, but my commitment to public education is unwavering. I would like to build on the knowledge and experience I have gained in these last five years and continue my service to Davis school community.
This November I will run for re-election to the Davis School Board. In these difficult times, it is crucial that those making decisions have a vested interest in our schools and knowledge of the challenges that face us.
Time and again the Davis community has demonstrated its commitment to protecting education as an essential service, but as a state and a society we must do better.
As your representative, I support:
- Adequate funding for public education
- State fiscal reforms to decrease funding volatility and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of government spending
- School district budgeting practices focused on improving outcomes and inclusive of community priorities
- Providing the community with information needed to fully participate in a transparent public process
- Working with educators, parents, and community members to continue developing effective instructional practices for student success
Will you help me continue this work? Please join my campaign and make a financial contribution by check or credit card.
Browse this website for biographical information and details of my service and goals. I invite you to contact me at [email protected] or (530)304-6360 to discuss your questions and suggestions.
Together, we will continue to support the students of the Davis Joint Unified School District.
With respect and gratitude,